Do you want to work with me? Great! Please read the information below first before reaching out, to make sure your email won’t be sent to the trash bin straight away.
I’m available for press trips but only if they give me enough opportunities to get inspired for my articles about outdoor, adventure and nature. Below you will find a few blogs that were written after previous press trips:
– From Sweden with love, can I stay forever?
– Must-Do in Germany: the Geierlay swingbridge
– Hiking in Austria’s Kaisertal
– Adventure and adrenaline in Caracasbaai, Curaçao
In addition, I can test your product, such as outdoor materials, campsite, excursion, activity or anything you can think of and that fits within my niche. In the past I’ve worked with major brands such as Lowa, Fjällräven, and Top Trails of Germany. In the summer of 2016 I was a Dutch brand ambassador for The North Face and currently am for Norwegian female only sports- an outdoor brand Kari Traa. Would you like me to review your product? Just get in touch for the possibilities.
Sponsored articles and advertorials will be published provided that it fits within the outdoor/adventure niche and that I will mention it’s sponsored or an advertorial. If you think your brand could benefit from this, feel free to get in touch to discuss the rates and conditions. We12travel is a website without banners. This is a choice I made as I think that the pleasure in visiting our website is more important than making a couple of euros extra each month by adding banners or advertisements to my site, which is generally very unpleasant for visitors. Contact requests for banners therefore won’t be answered.
5 Reasons why you should definitely consider working with me
1. Within the Netherlands I am unique, We12travel is the biggest outdoor/adventure blog and the only blog that focusses soley on outdoor/adventure.
2. I write in two languages so do not only reach Dutch readers but also outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
3. We12travel website is my hobby. It’s nice that I can make a bit of money with it (which covers my costs to keep this site running!) but I do this because I’m passionate about it. Therefore you won’t find useless advertisements or other ways of unnecessary commerce on this site.
4. I know what I’m talking about. I know my way around the mountains, have ample experience in the outdoor world and planning (sustainable) journeys.
5. Since I’ve been blogging for more than five years, I’m definitely not a one day fly in the blogging industry. When working with me I can guarantee that I’m a reliable partner for promoting your destination or product.
We12travel currently has about 22.000 unique monthly visitors and some 20.000 followers on social media. My media-kit can be found here.
Want us to come and tell your audience what it’s like to be a travel blogger? How you can make your life more adventurous? Or how to combine working an office job with being outdoors whenever you can? We have ample experience in public speaking about our lifestyle as well as various destinations we have been to, such as at Reis! Event in Groningen and at the Faculty of Tourism and Sports in Novi Sad, Serbia. Just drop us a line on anto at we12travel.nl to discuss the possibilities!
We12travel is a part of Spik & Spaan Media and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Arnhem, number 61906268.